UA Conference on Changes in the Welding Industry related to the Piping Market
8600 Hillcrest Road
Kansas City, MO 64138
The UA will be hosting a conference to address changes in the welding industry on October 6th & 7th in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The conference will focus on emerging welding technologies and equipment being used in the piping industry.
· How new technologies and processes affect productivity, quality and safety on projects
· Current equipment & processes in use on piping projects
· Benefits of new technology versus older processes & equipment
· Development of new materials/alloys and their effects on processes & equipment
· Looking down the road at future technologies
· Types of training offered to UA Locals & Members
Conference attendees will include end-users, manufacturers, contractors and representatives from UA local unions.
The TIP TIG Process will be talked about on where it benefits the Piping markets especially benefiting Mechanical contractors
Speaker will be Application Engineer Juvenal Calvo
Live welding demonstrations will be performed by Union TIP TIG Instructor Justin Forni
The Great Lakes Regional Training Center (GLRTC) is the most recent addition to the UA training center system.
This facility is the home base for the annual United Association Instructor Training Program and will be the location for this conference.
For more information please contact
Randall A. Gandy
UA Training Specialist
UA Training Department – International Training Fund
Plant City, FL 33565