TIP TIG USA weld application, sales, service and training center is located in Runnemede, New Jersey, (30 minutes from Philadelphia airport). During the last decade TiP TiG has achieved extraordinary weld quality and productivity results in the Nuclear, Fossil Power plants, Oil, Gas, Defense, Electronic, Medical, Mining and Food Processing industry applications.
There primary factors that frequently create concerns with companies that deal with the fabrication of alloys and in the continuous attainment of the highest weld quality are:
- TIP TIG reduces conventional TIG labor by increasing deposition rates up to 400%
- TIP TIG provides superior weld quality compared to conventional TIG, Gas shielded Flux or pulsed MIG.
- TIP TIG reduces the skill level needed to attain code quality welds.
- Simple to Learn, Use and Teach
- TIP TIG provides the lowest possible weld heat with increased corrosion property retention on all alloys.
- TIP TIG provides the lowest weld fumes on chrome and nickel alloys, while achieving deposition rates comparable to Gas shielded Flux.
- The TIP TIG process requires no grinding or inter pass cleaning which equals increased arc on time.
TIP TIG vision
TIP TIG’s vision is to be a sustainable industry resource that addresses all current weld deficiencies by providing our TIP TIG process or turnkey system that will consistently enable optimum, manual and automated weld quality.
TIP TIG Values
- Innovation: Forward thinking, planning, and execution to expand our horizons.
- Integrity: Honesty in what we say, do and think.
- Teamwork: We all succeed together
- Passion: Enthusiasm, desire and commitment to succeed.
- Thrive: Commitment to growth and prosperity to affect our customers’ success.