TIP TIG focus 500 Lite
The TIP TIG focus 500 lite is a full-penetration, single-pass, keyhole TIG welding system, which requires almost no edge bevelling and produces highly repeatable, x-ray quality welds with superior root and cap aesthetics.
With our new TIP TIG focus process, we enter new fields of TIG welding and presenting an ideal solution for all those who have the very highest quality requirements for their weld seams and yet are simultaneously looking for a simple, cost-effective, solution for their welding applications. This revolutionary joining process enables an extremely high energy density in the weld pool by way of an enormous concentrated welding arc and makes possible the fastest welding speeds. Reworking and preparatory work can be significantly reduced.
What Is TIP TIG focus?
TIP TIG focus is a full-penetration, single-pass, keyhole TIG welding process, which requires almost no edge bevelling and produces highly repeatable, x-ray quality welds with superior root and cap aesthetics.
The TIP TIG focus GTAW process uses as little as 12% of the gas normally required and performs an 8-hour TIG weld in under 10 minutes. Average cost savings of up to 80% are guaranteed.
- welding of material up to thickness 10mm in one layer
- very flat welding layer surfaces
- simple and reproducible welding process for different steel types, also copper, aluminum, coated materials
- no spatters
- simple and fast-changing of spares and tungsten electrodes
- faster plasma than and tig welding
- very small heat input and heat effect zone
- fewer costs for welding gas, energy, filler materials, grinding and drilling materials
- reduction of welding times, time for preparation and rework of welded constructions
- TIP TIG 500 focus Power Supply (2000600)
- TIP TIG focus Wire Feeder
- TIP TIG focus Hot Wire Power Source
- 24-pin Automation Interface*
- TIP TIG focus Torch 20-foot (6 m) (10004904)
- TIP TIG focus Torch Spare Kit (10004980)
- TIP TIG AUT Torch adjustment X-Y-Z slide (10004465)
- TIP TIG Work clamp with 13-foot (4 m) (20006015)
- TIP TIG Chiller with 2 kW cooling capacity (20006010)
* Ideal for automated equipment integration.
If the travel speed is consistent, your existing welding automation equipment can be used and integrated with the TIP TIG focus 500 lite.
The integration is very simple. The entire welding sequence is reduced to a push-button solution.